First of all THANKS A LOT girls! It’s always such a pleasure to be nominated for these awards! You’ve been so nice and I really want you all to know how much I appreciate it!
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Notify your nominees about this post.
11 facts about myself:
1. My name is Valentina
2. I’m italian
3. My bachelor’s degree was in “Foreign Languages and Cultures”
4. Actually I’m a journalism student
5. I do love snow
6. I’ve been in many different italian cities
7. I love Paris but my favourite city in the world is London
8. I don’t have any pet but I’d love to have an english bulldog
9. I’m a huge football fan and I don’t miss a single match of AsRoma
10. I’m a bit obsessed about nailpolishes
11. My closet is never big enough for all my clothes!
My answers to Jules’ questions:
1. How are you feeling today?
Pretty good, definitely better than the previous days.
2. What’s one thing on your New Year’s Resolution?
To be a master’s graduate!
3. What do you hear right now?
Tv and mom talking about buying something.
4. What was your favorite 2013 moment?
Everything about my trip to London, amazing!
5. What is your zodiac sign?
6. What beauty product can’t you live without?
Ok, this is really difficult to answer! Probably mascara, but one it’s not enough!
7. Would you rather go out without doing your hair(you can’t put it up in a pony either) or your face?
I would hardly go out without doing my hair or my face but if I have to choose I say face.
8. Who do you look up to?
9. Favorite music genre?
I love so many different genres, can’t pick only one.
10. Do you have any pets?
Sadly I don’t.
11. Where do you really want to be right now?
Rome, I really didn’t want to move. It’s where I was born and I’ve been living for 20 years. I miss it so much!
My answers to Erika’s questions:
1. Where are you from/live?
I’m from Italy and, for now, it’s where I live.
2. So far, what’s your favorite beauty product of 2014?
OPI nailpolishes collection by Gwen Stefani. I love the whole collection!
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done to your appearance? (hair, makeup, piercings, etc.)
I’ve changed my hair colour really often. I’ve been a blonde, a brunette and now I’ve got red hair! and I love it.
4. What’s something you’d like to do before the year ends?
It’s a radical change. In my address. And in my life.
5. What are 3 expensive things you’d buy if you were given $1,000?
Louboutin shoes. I’d probably spend them all this way (and in just one pair)!
6. Who’s your favorite beauty guru?
I don’t have one. I just get here and there all the useful advices I need.
7. What chore do you enjoy doing least and why?
Probably cleaning windows.
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. If you were born in a different time period, which one would it be and why?
’68 to be a real rebel
11. What is your favorite feature on yourself?
I’m a dreamer.
My answers to Thinking in a Spiral’s questions:
1. Whats your first name?
2. Where do you live?
3. What made you start blogging?
I really love fashion. And writing.
4. What is your favorite beauty product?
Right now my new eyeshadows palette from Pupa.
5. What is your favorite brand for clothes?
I really can’t choose one. I love Chanel but I can’t afford it!
6. Do you have a pet? What is his/her name?
No, I don’t but I’d love to.
7. What is your favorite holiday destination?
I love beaches and sea but my favourite will always be London.
8. What genre of music do you like?
9. Chocolate or vanilla?
10. Which is you all-time favorite movie?
Notting Hill. It made me fall in love with London before I visited it! And I love Julia Roberts. And that song.
My 11 questions:
1. What’s your name?
2. Do you have a nickname?
3. Where do you live?
4. Do you like travelling?
5. What’s your favourite food?
6. Heels or flats?
7. Stripes or dots?
8. What’s your favourite makeup product?
9. Whats’s your favourite brand of nailpolishes?
10. One thing you’d like to do during 2014?
11. What was your happiest moment in 2013?