The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subject covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
First of all I’d like to thank both Jamie of “JFK Days” and Sunny of “Mia Bella Beautopia” for nominating me. No matter how many times I’ve been nominated in these months, every time it’s like the first one: a pleasure, a joy and a honour. That’s why I’m more than happy to do this post and I’d be even happier if you’d check their beautiful blogs!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Display the award certificate
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Here are my nominees:
7 things about me:
1. I don’t wear heels often but I do love Christian Louboutin’s shoes and I dream to get a pair someday.
2. I’ve got a huge number of lipsticks but I still haven’t found the “perfect one”.
3. I live in Italy and I love my country but I’m going to leave it at some point.
4. Pizza is my favourite food.
5. I’m a strong person with many fragilities. These two aspects live together inside me and sometimes they just leave me speechless.
6. I don’t have any tattoo but I’d like to get at least one.
7. I love being at the beach all day long but I prefer a sunset instead of a sunrise.