Here we are with an other award post! I really appreciate being tagged in these posts so thank you so much BFashionable for nominating me! Here’s the link to her beautiful blog, check it out: http://bfashionable.wordpress.com/
The point of this award is to help bloggers with less than 200 followers to be appreciated by a bigger audience.
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
My answers to BFashionable’s questions:
Why did you start a blog?
I’ve always loved fashion, beauty and writing. A blog is a way to express my passions all at once!
Briefly describe yourself
I’m a 28 years old italian girl. I’m a journalism student obsessed with fashion and makeup. I’m a contradictory, not really patient, impulsive person. I’m a bit afraid of planes but I do love travelling. Most of all I’m a dreamer.
Which was your favourite journey?
London, no doubts. It’s my favourite place in the world, the only one that makes me feel like I belong to it.
What’s your favourite book?
This is one hard question to answer. There are so many books I’ve loved for so many different reasons and at different ages. One of my favourites is “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
What’s your favourite brand?
Same for books here. There are so many!!! If I have to choose just one I say Chanel.
What’s your favourite shoe model?
It depends on the outfit, the occasion, even the mood! I love biker boots on winter and flat sandals on summer. If it comes to heels I say Mary Janes.
Favourite piece in your wardrobe?
Leggings. I’ve got so many!
What’s your favourite colour?
Purple, since I was a kid.
One high-end piece or many cheaper pieces?
It depends. Sometimes I prefer to buy many less expensive pieces other times I’m for only one high-end piece (for example an expensive bag).
Next clothing piece/accessory you’ll buy?
Probably a dress.
1. Where are you from?
2. How would you describe your style?
3. What’s your favourite clothing piece?
4. What’s your favourite beauty product?
5. Skinny or boyfriend jeans?
6. High heels or flat shoes?
7. What’s your favourite tv series?
8. What’s your favourite city?
9. What’s your favourite accessory?
10. What’s your biggest wish for the future?
And my nominees!